The Art of Being Your Own Best Friend
Here’s an article entitled “The Art of Being Your Own Best Friend” you may enjoy. Highly recommended!
Are you hard on yourself at times? Is it difficult for you to make time for exercise, healthy food, or nurturing your spiritual life? Do you take time for yourself to do the things you love to do – those things that feed your soul? What would your life be like if you treated yourself like your own best friend?
- Sharpening Your Saw
- Perpetual Stress
- Being Your Own Best Friend
- How Would Your Life Look and Feel?
- Looking In All the Wrong Places
- Being Your Own Best Friend in the Realm of Your Mind
- Being Your Own Best Friend in Your Relationship with Your Body
- Being Your Own Best Friend in Your Spiritual Life
- What Stops Us From Being Our Own Best Friend?
- Common Beliefs That Get In The Way
- Not Good Enough?
- But I Don’t Have Time!
- Rewriting Your Belief Software
- Self-Care is the Best Health Care
- Making it OK to Have Fun
- It’s Possible!
- How to Practice Being Your Own Best Friend
Click here to read the remainder of the article, or download the pdf file.
(the full article is 6.5 pages printed)